Revelations of a Music Junkie

Monday, January 11, 2010

Top 25 Metal Songs for the week

A little while ago,my co-author William Deng Deng K showed me a list made by his friend consisting of 25 metal songs he liked the most.This struck me with an idea to keep this blog more active than ever and help my co-authors get their lazy asses off their cozy beds and start contributing more.We'll be updating the blog with our top 25 favourite numbers from various genres every week.I'd choose 20 best but I got so many to recommend to you with just one semester of leisure left.Here goes:

1.Pantera - Cowboys From Hell
2.Alice In Chains - Man In The Box
3.Megadeth - Holy Wars
4.Carcass - This Is Your Life
5.Eternal Tears Of Sorrow - Sweet Lilith Of My Dreams
6.Metallica - The Four Horsemen
7.Slayer - Seasons In The Abyss
8.Lamb Of God - Hourglass
9.As I Lay Dying - Through Struggle
10.Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
11.Anthrax - Armed and Dangerous
12.Arch Enemy - Nemesis
13.Children Of Bodom - Angels Don't Kill
14.Judas Priest - Painkiller
15.Behemoth - Ov Fire and The Void
16.Nightwish - Over The Hills and Far Away
17.Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name Of
18.Testament - More Than Meets The Eye
19.Cradle Of Filth - Scorched Earth Erotica
20.Sepultura - Refuse/Resist
21.Judas Priest - A Touch Of Evil
22.Lamb Of God - Grace
23.Opeth - Atonement
24.Eternal Tears Of Sorrow - Prophetian
25.Children Of Bodom - Are You Dead Yet?


P.S: The numbering is purely for namesake,I like the 25th no less than I like the first one.Just add them to your playlist and lose your minds.

peace,

Tyrant
posted by Tyrant at 7:13 AM

1 Comments:

Love your site !! :) Keep up the good work.

February 21, 2010 at 7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home